Repurpose that leftover spaghetti when you make this simple and delicious Crock Pot Spaghetti Soup. Toss your leftover spaghetti and a few additional ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to an easy weeknight dinner.
Have leftover spaghetti? Make Crock Pot Spaghetti Soup! By just adding a few extra ingredients, this simple recipe helps you save money by repurposing those leftovers into a brand new meal in the slow cooker that’s perfect for busy weeknights. When the weather cools down outside, there’s nothing better than coming home to a satisfying and flavorful piping hot bowl of hearty soup. Save time, money, and enjoy the deliciousness with this simple recipe!
- Leftover Spaghetti
- 1 large can Tomato Juice
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Pepperoncini Peppers
- Croutons, optional for serving
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, optional for serving
- Put the leftover spaghetti in the Crock Pot.
- Add the tomato juice.
- Chop the pepperoncinis and add to the pot.
- Add cheese.
- Cover and simmer on low 4-5 hours.
- Add the croutons right before serving.
- Top with fresh mozzarella cheese.
We hope you love this satisfying recipe for Crock Pot Spaghetti Soup as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Crock Pot section for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!