Impress your football party guests when you serve these spicy, creamy, cheesy, mouth-watering Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Taco Bite Appetizers. Ready in less than 20 minutes, this simple party food will score a touchdown! #NaturallyCheesy
You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to host a successful party. Sometimes the simplest recipes, with just a few tweaks and personal touches, are the biggest successes. That’s the case with these simple and delicious Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Taco Bite Appetizers served with a tasty homemade Red Pepper Guacamole. Wonton wrappers are packed with chicken, fresh vegetables, spices, and just a pinch of Kraft Natural Cheese. Ready in just 20 minutes, these spicy chicken taco bites will be the talk of the party!
- 12 wonton wrapper squares
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup chopped chipotle chilies in adobe sauce
- 2 tablespoons of the adobe sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup refried black beans
- ¼ of a block of Kraft Natural Chunk Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 12 tiny cubes (about ½ of an inch all around)
- ¼ cup Kraft Natural Shreds 2% Mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 small avocado
- ¼ cup diced red peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Healthy Recipe Ecstacy for full preparation and cooking instructions.
We hope you love this recipe for Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Taco Bite Appetizers as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you’re always ready for game day. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!