Make this Shrimp Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette for the perfect light busy weeknight meal. This salad is colorful, filling, and loaded with healthy ingredients.
With busy weeknights and extra curricular activities and sports, dinnertime can be tough when you’re tired out from running around. Luckily, this Shrimp Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette can be prepared ahead of time and tossed with your dressing right before you and your family are ready to eat. This salad is so healthy and satisfying. It’s packed with fresh shrimp, bacon bits, avocado, mangos, and tomatoes, all served up on a bed of lettuce. The tang of the Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette brings this salad to life! It is bursting with flavor and colors.
- 1 lb fresh medium cooked shrimp
- 4 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 5 cups chopped mixed lettuce
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, and diced
- 1 mango, chopped
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Place all on a large platter, layering in rows.
- Place in refrigerator until you're ready to eat, then toss with your dressing.
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 jalapeño, de-seeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place cilantro, garlic cloves, and jalapeño in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- In an air-tight container, add above to lime juice, olive oil, and vinegar, then shake to combine.
- Add salt and pepper at the end, to taste.
If you love this simple make-ahead Shrimp Cobb Salad, be sure to visit our Salads Section for even more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!