Our 5 Favorite Brownie Recipes for Spring
Everyone loves brownies and traditional brownies are always delicious, but sometimes we like to change things up a bit to make dessert more exciting. In our hunt for the perfect brownie recipe, we’ve come across so many that we love, but we’re here to share our absolute favorites with you. These are the 5 best brownie recipes you’ll ever try!
- Is there any better way to embrace the flavors of spring than with a bright, lemony dessert? These Lemon Brownies are simply delicious and they are perfect for springtime parties.
- These Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups are nothing short of genius. Cookie dough with a peanut butter cup center covered in brownie mix? Yes, please.
- You can’t go wrong with these Salted Caramel Snack Attack Brownies. These brownies are covered in a homemade sweet caramel sauce with potato chip sticks, peanuts, and toffee on top. This is quite possibly the perfect sweet and salty treat ever created.
- These Lemon White Chocolate Blondies are perfect buttery yellow cookie bars infused with lemon and white chocolate flavors. This is a delectable dessert for springtime, summertime, or anytime!
- Lemon Blueberry Brownies are moist, sticky, and slightly tart cake-like lemon brownies with sweet, juicy blueberries added for fun and flavor. This recipe is great for an easy dessert or afternoon snack.
We hope you enjoy these decadent brownie recipes as much as we do. If you love these recipes, stop by our Desserts section to find more like them. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!