Spice up your breakfast routine when you make these simple Egg White Breakfast Quesadillas. With only five healthy ingredients, this fortifying breakfast comes together in minutes!
Try spicing up your morning routine with this simple 5-ingredient Egg White Quesadillas recipe. We know how important breakfast is and making it a healthy one will get your day off to a great start! Eggs are a staple at the breakfast table, and for this recipe, we lighten things up a bit by only using the egg whites. Mix a can of No Salt Added RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies into a cup with the egg whites and microwave for a minute or two. Then simply spread your egg white and vegetable mixture on a tortilla, sprinkle it with cheese, top with another tortilla, and fry it in a pan or grill it for five minutes on each side, just until cheese is melted. Enjoyed with your favorite salsa, this will soon become your family’s favorite breakfast dish!
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Can RO*TEL No Salt Added Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- Shredded Cheese (We used low fat)
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- Place your egg whites and drained RO*TEL in a microwaveable cup and stir.
- Microwave 30 seconds, then stir, and repeat three times.
- Lay down a tortilla.
- Place egg mixture on top, then layer with cheese and jalapeños.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Spray a large pan and lay quesadilla into hot pan, grill 5 minutes, then flip and cook another 5 minutes, just until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy with your favorite salsa!
We hope you enjoy this simple recipe for a 5-Ingredient Egg White Breakfast Quesadillas as much as we do. If you love this breakfast idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!