Fire up the grill and grab your best summer produce for this tasty GF Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peach Pizza recipe! Not only are we grilling the pizza, but the peaches too. Top it all off with spicy arugula and sweet balsamic glaze for the perfect gluten-free pizza!
Summer is the best time to get outside and fire up the grill – and not just for burgers and hot dogs! Grilling pizza is one of my favorite things to do in the summer months when fresh produce is plentiful. I love coming up with unique topping combinations for my pizza, and this Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peach Pizza is no exception! Not only is the pizza grilled, but the peaches are too! Grilling peaches gives them a great smokiness, but also brings out their sweetness. Combined with fontina cheese, goat cheese, arugula, and balsamic glaze, this pizza is a flavor explosion!
If you’ve never tried grilling pizza, don’t worry! It’s super simple with a few tricks. First, I prefer to start with a pizza shell, not raw dough. I like to make my own gluten-free pizza shells, but if you aren’t gluten-free, you can also buy fresh prepared pizza dough or make your own. I do recommend pre-baking it in the oven, or placing it on a pan on your grill. This makes it much easier when assembling this Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peach Pizza recipe and ensures nothing sticks to the grill!
GF Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peach Pizza
I also like to make individual pizzas as opposed to one big one. It just makes getting things on and off the grill much easier. Plus, if you’re having a pizza party, your guests can have fun assembling their own. Another tip is to make sure to oil the bottom of your crusts – this prevents sticking and helps the crust brown nicely. I love those grill marks!
This Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peach Pizza is bursting with the best flavors of summer and they all work together to create one amazing flavor combination. The mild fontina cheese is the perfect base and the tangy goat cheese pairs so well with the sweet peaches. I love topping it all off with spicy arugula and the balsamic glaze really takes everything to the next level! Making balsamic glaze is insanely easy too! You just pour some balsamic vinegar into a small pot, bring it to a boil, and let it reduce until it’s thick. You end up with a sweet, sticky glaze that you’ll want to put on everything. Now, go get your grill on!
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 peaches, halved and pit removed
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 4 (6-8 inch) pizza shells
- 2 cups grated fontina cheese
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Preheat your grill.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar in a small pot and place it over medium-high heat. Bring the vinegar to a low boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and let it cook down until it coats a spoon; about 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle the peaches lightly with olive oil, season salt, and pepper. Grill for about 1 minute or until you get some light char marks. Slice the peaches.
- Oil the pizza shells and top each evenly with the fontina cheese. Arrange the sliced peaches over the cheese and then top with the goat cheese.
- Grill the pizzas for 10-15 minutes, depending on your grill. I like to keep the heat low so that the bottom crisps slowly and the cheese melts.
- Top each pizza off with 1/2 cup of arugula and drizzle them with the balsamic glaze.
- Slice and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: You can make things easy by purchasing pizza shells from your grocery store, or make your own. If starting with raw dough, pre-bake them in the oven or on a pan on your grill first. This makes assembly much easier and prevents sticking.
We hope you love this Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peach Pizza recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Keri from Fashionable Foods, as much as we do. If you love this delightful recipe, stop by our Pizza section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe! For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!