These easy and quick Grilled Peach Chipotle Wings bring a healthy twist to an all-american favorite. Served drizzled with a chipotle, peach, and honey glaze straight off of the grill, these wings will be the finger food hit at any tailgating party.
These sweet and savory Grilled Peach Chipotle Wings are packed with flavor and are so easy to make. Frozen wings are brushed with a bit of coconut oil and then tossed on the grill. Then the wings are drizzled with a sticky finger glaze made up of peach preserves, chipotle peppers, brown sugar, and honey.
Grilled Peach Chipotle Wings are perfect for tailgating!
These wings are the perfect tailgating accessory because they are 1) made with simple ingredients, 2) are easy to make, 3) are finger foods so they will naturally be the hit of any outdoor party, and 4) they are gorgeous to photograph so everyone can take out their smart phones and snap away (after licking their sticky fingers of course!) at all of your “hard work”. What else could you need? Maybe more wings!
I like to pair my grilled peach chipotle wings differently depending on the season. For spring, I like to pair these wings with a fresh berry salad, chips and guacamole, and a pitcher of sweet lemonade. For late summer or early fall, I like to pair the wings with (extra napkins) grilled sweet corn on the cob with a large mason jar filled with ice and homemade sweet tea. For tailgating season, I would pair these grilled wings with a savory cheesy dip and chips, seasonal grilled vegetable kabobs or some flavorful Texas caviar, maybe some jalapeño poppers, and a cooler full of beverages to cheer on your home team.
- 1-2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 tbsp fresh honey
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobe sauce, minced in a food processor
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried chopped onion
- black pepper, diced green onion, and sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat your grill. Brush your wings with the oil to coat. Place on grill over medium heat and cook until thoroughly cooked, flipping a few times during this process (about 15-20 minutes for frozen wings).
- While the wings are grilling, combine the peach preserves, honey, brown sugar, dried onion, chipotle pepper, and vinegar in a small mixing bowl.
- Once the wings are off the grill, place them in a large mixing bowl, along with the peach chipotle mixture. Gently fold the chicken and the sauce together, sprinkle with black pepper, green onion, and sesame seeds and serve while warm.
Home Chef Tip: You can use frozen wings to keep this recipe easy for your tailgating party. With the sweet and savory glaze, your party-goers will not notice that your wings were frozen minutes ago!
We hope you love these Grilled Peach Chipotle Wings from SoFabFood Contributor, Jessica from Bless Her Heart Y’all, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe and you’re trying to get ready for any upcoming parties you may be hosting or attending, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section for more amazing recipes. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the incredible recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!