Homemade Paleo Meatloaf is loaded with protein and is a delicious weeknight meal your family will love. If you worry about carbs when it comes to sides, serve with mashed cauliflower for a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes.
Are you on a Paleo Diet? Do you think you have to cut out meatloaf from your diet? You can easily make meatloaf without breadcrumbs to fit your lifestyle and it’s just as delicious. This recipe is made with lean ground beef and vegetables. Add in tomato sauce and you have a healthy and nutritious meal. We all know that meatloaf pairs perfectly with mashed potatoes, but if you’re watching carbs, it pairs just as perfectly with Cauliflower, Rutabaga, and Parsnips Mash. This flavorful side dish combines creamy cauliflower, rutabaga, and parsnips topped with an amazing mushroom gravy. If you’re looking for a low carb comfort food, this simple side dish is for you!
Here are a few more Paleo recipes you might enjoy:
- Start your day with these 5 Paleo Breakfast Ideas. These insanely delicious recipes will undoubtedly fuel your morning all of the way until lunchtime.
- Paleo Turkey Taco Lettuce Leaf Rollups are one of our favorite meals to prepare because these are so good for us and so simple to make!
- Paleo Tuna Patties can be made in a variety of ways. We love them grilled and served with a salad or wrapped in a big thick lettuce leaf.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1-8 ounce can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the ground beef and all ingredients together.
- Place the mixture in a large pyrex baking dish
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
Home Chef Tip: To make this a lighter entrée, use lean ground turkey instead of ground beef.
We hope you love this Paleo Meatloaf recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never have to miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!