How to make the 7 Day Detox Drink as recommended by Jillian Michaels. This drink will help you easily lose 5 pounds of water weight in just ONE week! Ingredients: distilled water, cranberry juice, organic dandelion root tea, and lemon.
If you’re carrying a few stubborn pounds along your waistline that you just can’t seem to shed, this 7 Day Detox Drink as recommended by Jillian Michaels will probably help you lose the belly bloat. Drink this for 7 days and you will definitely feel and see the difference in your body. Made with water, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and dandelion root tea, this drink is as refreshingly delicious as it is good for you!
How does it work? Let’s talk about the ingredients.
- Cranberry juice is loaded with antioxidants and encourages more frequent urination.
- Dandelion tea enhances detoxification by stimulating urination and aiding in digestion.
- Lemon juice is alkalizing and is a wonderful stimulant for the liver.
Here is a great video featuring Jillian Michaels explaining the 7 Day Detox Drink plus a few added tips for weight loss success.
- 60 oz of purified water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar free cranberry juice
- 1 organic dandelion root tea bag
- Steep your tea for at least ten minutes then let it cool.
- Mix all of your ingredients together and add the tea bag.
- Drink the entire mixture all day for 7 days.
- If you are drinking the full amount, you will make a new batch every day. The goal is to drink all 60 ounces.
If you love this healthy drink recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Recipe Index. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email address, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.
Jillian Michaels is not a sponsor of, nor is any way affiliated with, SoFabFood. Jillian Michaels is not responsible for any content on SoFabFood. The author created all recipes on SoFabFood and not Jillian Michaels.