These beautiful No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes are perfect for celebrations, yet simple enough for a weeknight dessert. Chocolate cookie crumbs are topped with a creamy cheesecake filling, and served chilled with chocolate covered strawberries on top.
Individual No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes
Most people I know like cheesecake, but my husband is a cheesecake fanatic! In fact, we had a strawberry topped cheesecake for our wedding cake. And I have to say, it was pretty awesome! Baked cheesecakes can be a little intimidating though, which is why I love this recipe for no-bake cheesecake. The cheesecake filling is so light and fluffy, and it’s so easy to switch it up with different toppings. Since it’s strawberry season, and we’re celebrating our anniversary soon, I thought it was the perfect time for some No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes!
My favorite way to serve this delicious dessert is in small Mason jars, but any individual-sized dessert dish will do. You can also make it the traditional way, as one big cheesecake.
We have a local berry patch where we can go and pick our own strawberries, but since that hasn’t opened for the season yet, I picked up some beautiful strawberries at my favorite grocery store. For mini cheesecakes, I like to cute them into quarters or halves, but if you’re making one large cheesecake, you could leave them whole for a really impressive presentation!
This recipe makes about 12 individual servings, so I left half home for my family and took the rest to my book club. They were a big hit! My husband actually said this was one of the best desserts I’ve ever made. It is a pretty delicious way to welcome the warmer weather, and these little cheesecakes are perfect for backyard barbecues and summer celebrations.
- 1¼ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound strawberries, halved or quartered
- 6 ounces chocolate, melted
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide the crumbs between 12-14 small Mason jars or dessert dishes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, and ½ cup of sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream and ¼ cup sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon or pipe the cheesecake filling into the dessert dishes, filling about ¾ full. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Just before serving, arrange the strawberries over the cheesecake filling. Drizzle with melted chocolate and enjoy!
I’m planning to make these no-bake cheesecakes more than once this summer, switching up the fruit for whatever is in season. These would be perfect for Mother’s Day and graduation celebrations too! Really, is there ever an occasion that wouldn’t be made better with a little cheesecake?
We hope you love these simple No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes from SoFabFood Contributor, Danelle from Let’s Dish, as much as we do. If you like this fun recipe, be sure to stop by our desserts section for even more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and be sure to like us on Facebook and find us on Pinterest for even more fabulous dessert recipes. Enjoy!