7 Amazing Appetizers that are Perfect for Spring Parties!
Spring is a time for celebrations and we’re always on the lookout for the perfect appetizers to serve at our springtime parties. We love having a variety of party appetizers out on the table for our guests to enjoy and we think you’re going to love the appetizers we have to share with you today. Simple to make and satisfyingly delicious, all 7 of these recipes are sure to be a hit at your next Spring Fling!
- You can’t go wrong with this recipe for Bourbon Maple Bacon. The sweetness of the maple works perfectly with the salty bacon. The bourbon adds a different smokiness, but the sharpness really wakes up your palette to take in all of the other flavors.
- If you love crab dip, but you’re looking for a truly simple recipe, you’ll definitely want to try this delicious 6-ingredient Hot and Easy Crab Dip for your next get together. You can put this together in under 10 minutes, then bake it up in the oven for a tasty dip everyone will love.
- These Salami Roll Ups dipped in homemade Honey Mustard Aioli are the closest thing to perfect when it comes to an easy and delicious snack for your next spring party. They can be made in large batches and only take about 10 minutes in the oven!
- Caramelized onions add a new flavor dimension to just about anything, so it only seems natural that they are the star of the show when it comes to this recipe for Marinated Baked Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions. This is a simple and hearty appetizer that your guests will surely enjoy.
- Having a Fresh and Easy Homemade Salsa plated with some tortilla chips is always a good idea for your party table. We’ve yet to meet anyone that doesn’t like chips and salsa so it only makes sense to have this appetizer on hand.
- These Creamy Horseradish Deviled Eggs are a new twist on a traditional favorite. Deviled eggs made with cream cheese, spicy brown mustard, and prepared horseradish will surprise and delight your party guests.
- If you love goat cheese, you’re going to want to check out this recipe for Goat Cheese Pesto Dip. This 4-ingredient dip can be ready in about 10 minutes and it’s perfect served with crackers, bread slices, tortilla chips, or just about anything else you fancy dipping.
We hope you enjoy these spring party appetizers as much as we do. If you’re still looking for finger foods for your next Spring Fling, be sure to check out all of the other recipes in our appetizer section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!