Turning to natural ingredients to aid in overall health and beauty is key and finding those in your kitchen is easier than you think. Here are Seven Health and Beauty Benefits of Vinegar that you need to add to your daily regime.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a beauty powerhouse. Don’t just think of this as an ingredient for your salad dressing, vinegar is so much more than that. If you’re looking for ways to naturally beautify and stay healthy, vinegar is one of the ingredients you should be turning to. Here are seven health and beauty benefits of using vinegar that you need to start trying today.
- Diminish the Appearance of Age Spots – Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and onion juice to develop a natural formula for age spots. Use this formula to dab on the spots daily, give it a few weeks, and you will notice your dark spots diminishing.
- Sooth Irritated Skin – Add eight ounces of apple cider vinegar to a bathtub filled with warm water and soak in it for 15 minutes. The soak will restore your skin’s natural PH balance.
- Homemade Overnight Face Mask – Combine honey, wheat flour, and apple cider vinegar to make a paste. Cover your face sparingly with the mixture and let it set overnight on your face. In the morning, wash the mixture off with warm water. New breakouts will be targeted through the night, making skin look rejuvenated and clearer.
- Relieve Insect Bite Itch – Itchy mosquito bites driving you crazy? Dab a cotton ball with distilled vinegar and pat it on the bites. It will alleviate the pain and swelling.
- Aid Digestion – Vinegar helps normalize the blood and aids in digestion. Drink 2 tablespoons of vinegar each day.
- Speed Bruise Healing – Soak a clothe in apple cider vinegar, then secure the clothe onto the bruise for at least one hour. Apple cider vinegar’s anti-inflammatory properties calm injured skin, and its acetic acid increases circulation and healing.
- Treat Dundruff – Mix together a solution of equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. Massage into your scalp before shampooing.
We hope you find these Seven Health and Beauty Benefits of Vinegar helpful in your quest for a healthier, happier you. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our Food and Fitness section!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.