6 Valentine’s Day Cakes You’ll Definitely Want to Make!
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert to bake this Valentine’s Day, we’re here to help. Whether you’re looking for single-serve cakes, pull-apart bread, or a traditional cake for your family to enjoy, we’ve got you covered. These 6 Valentine’s Day Cakes are a sweet way to show your family and friends just how much you care.
- Strawberry Soda Mini Cakes are absolutely delightful for Valentine’s Day. They are personal sized, colored perfectly for the occasion, and they are very light in texture.
- This Sweetheart Cinnamon Cake with Glaze is a delicious dessert after your family meal. The glaze is infused with cinnamon herbal teabags giving it a natural pink coloring so you don’t need to use red dye.
- We think these Victoria Sponge Mini Heart Cakes would be perfect to make to bring to a classroom or office party. These heart shaped, individually-sized cakes are light and fluffy and would look amazing on a party platter.
- Monkey Bread is always delicious, so it’s no surprise that we love this recipe for Mini Heart Shaped Monkey Bread for Valentine’s Day!
- If you love cheesecake and you love red velvet cake, this recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake is going to be your dream come true. This recipe might sound a little intimidating, but you’ll be surprised at how simple it is to make.
- If you want to whip up something quickly with a Valentine’s theme, these cute little Heart Cakes are perfect for that. These semi-homemade cakes take no time at all, but the result is fantastic!
We hope you love these Valentine’s Day Cakes as much as we do. There’s pretty much something for everyone here! If you like these Valentine’s Day cakes, visit our Cakes section for even more delicious recipes. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!