12 Deliciously Fruity Spring Cocktails
Spring is in the air and most of the nation is enjoying warmer weather which means more time outdoors on the weekends relaxing with family and friends. What better way to celebrate the season than gathering with friends on the back porch just sitting, relaxing, and enjoying great conversation and a delicious cocktail? With so many fresh fruits now in season, we thought we’d share our 12 favorite Fruity Spring Cocktails with you to help you plan for your next weekend gathering.
- Fresh orange juice, vanilla vodka, and Grand Marnier take center stage for this bright and cheery Sunrise Spritzer Cocktail. Add a little maraschino cherry juice and some club soda for the perfect springtime cocktail.
- Passion fruit, blood red orange, and pineapple juices make this champagne-based Lascivious Love Potion cocktail a tropical taste sensation that everyone will enjoy.
- Spice up your next party with this cocktail recipe for Jalapeño Blood Orange Sangria. Fresh citrus fruit and jalapeños make this white wine based drink a real winner in our book.
- Sake and vodka pair beautifully with pineapple and papaya in this Pineapple Saketini. With flavors of the tropics, you’ll feel like you’re on the beach with each sip.
- This Cherry Bomb Skinny Cocktail is a light and fruity drink that’s reminiscent of a Shirley Temple and lighter in calories than most alcoholic drinks.
- Moscow Mules are all the rage these days, but this recipe for a Blueberry Moscow Mule is definitely our favorite variety. Fresh blueberries give this version a taste like no other.
- The crisp flavor of apples combined with vodka and whipping cream makes this Whipped Apple Cocktail the perfect after-dinner drink on a warm spring evening.
- This Cucumber Mint Martini is as beautiful as it is delicious. There’s just something so refreshing about the cucumber and mint combination that we simply can’t resist.
- If you’re having an outdoor party, we know your guests would love these Raspberry Margaritas. Fruity and refreshing, margaritas are easy to make in batches so that you’re certain to be able to serve up all of your guests.
- This simple White Wine Sangria gets its delicious flavor from strawberries, peaches, and a white grape and peach juice blend. Everybody loves a good sangria!
- Planning a fiesta? Have plenty of these Refreshing Kiwi Lime Margaritas ready for your guests. They’ll love the sweet and salty flavor combination of this cocktail.
- Moscato wine is the base for this Peach Blueberry Sangria that’s simple to make and bursting with the flavors of spring.
These 12 Fruity Cocktails are absolutely perfect for springtime gatherings with friends. If you love these refreshing cocktail recipes, be sure to visit our Drinks Section for more like them. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing for spring. Enjoy!