We share the ultimate secret to Oyster Garlic Asian BBQ Ribs. Grilled to perfection with an amazing spice your taste buds will devour. You will want to share these ribs with friends and family at your next social gathering.
Oyster Sauce Garlic Asian BBQ Ribs Recipe
We love the flavors of the oyster sauce and garlic in these Oyster Sauce Garlic Asian BBQ Ribs. We like to marinate these ribs in the sauce for six hours prior to grilling. With this recipe, we cut each rib individually to get a better marinate. Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce is our favorite!
Here are a few more of our best tasting grilled pork recipes!
- These sweet and savory Grilled Pork Chops with Ginger Honey Glaze are simple enough for busy weeknights, yet elegant enough for a date night in. Topped with Peach Poblano Salsa, this is one delicious dish you absolutely need to try!
- This simple Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe is perfect for an outdoor gathering! Pairing the juicy grilled pork loin with the fresh flavors of a watermelon, mango, and avocado salsa makes for the basis of the perfect meal!
- This recipe for Grilled Pork Chops with Warm Salsa needs to be in your grilling arsenal this year! Grilled salsa is served warm over juicy, melt in your mouth, Mexican-seasoned grilled pork chops that’s nothing short of heavenly!
Home Chef Tip: For the first 30 minutes, do not open the grill. Let them get a good sear to keep the juices in.
- 3 pounds pork spare ribs
- 1 18 ounce jar Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed garlic
- Cilantro to taste
- Cut the ribs into individual pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together and place them into a large plastic bag.
- Place the ribs into the bag and marinate for 6 hours.
- Grill on a medium heat or indirect heat for two hours.
- Top with Cilantro.
We hope you love these Oyster Sauce Garlic Asian BBQ Ribs as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling Section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!